Sleeping, part III: review, clarification, illustrations
by Sally Kingston
- Management would like to clarify the points made previously. Any location outside your room does not qualify as an appropriate sleeping location. Even if you bring your blankets:No. Just no.You have a perfectly good bed for sleeping in, on, or next to:
In fact, your carpet is unusually free of junk, and would also make a suitable location for sleeping.
Your brother has been banished to the guest room. Perhaps you would prefer his bed:
Just get out of the hallway.
- Management did not realize there needed to be guidelines for sleep accessories when writing the guidelines for sleep clothing. Evidence has been provided to the contrary:
- So here are the guidelines for sleep accessories:
- Because you found it on the playground and that is gross.
- Because it is hard and poke-y and you are going to wake up at 3 a.m. with it smushed into your eye, crying for help.
- Because I will feel obligated to get out of my warm bed and take it away.